Central Hinds Academy is committed to educating students in a Christian environment
in order to maximize potential in the classroom and community.
• Our curriculum should meet the needs of the individual student with an emphasis on requirements for college entrance.
• An atmosphere conducive to learning is necessary for students in grades K-12 to succeed.
• School experiences should teach each student personal responsibility and obligations as a contributing member of society.
• Self-discipline and independent creative thinking are encouraged.
• Assistance and encouragement to students are integral parts of the educational process.
• Our school should provide adequate extra-curricular activities for the development of physical, moral, social, athletic, artistic, and civic interests.